The home buying process has always seemed very very stressful to me. This was my first time purchasing a home. Will was outstanding. He answered every question I had and went above and beyond to make it as less stressful as possible. I can’t begin to count the number of times I needed a question asked and no matter what time I asked Will got back to me promptly and was full of information. He does not push you into making decisions. He breaks different options and gives his opinion on the one best for you. Excellent consultant to work with. I would recommend him to ANYONE. I will be keeping in touch with him for next years home buying adventure.
-Tyler A.


Buying a home for the first time is very much a confusing and at times scary process. I needed to get my home closed on in less than 20 days and was amazed at how seamlessly Will Reno was able to get that done for me. He always answered my questions (some which I am sure were repetitive) promptly and in a way that made it easy for me to understand. Trusting Will to be my mortgage consultant was one of the best decisions I could have made.
-Steffany S.


Will Reno is an excellent mortgage consultant. I have worked with Will and found him to be professional, prompt, a great communicator at keeping me informed what is going on and very responsive at connecting with a potential client immediately when I send him a request. I am glad to have Will as one of my trusted mortgage consultants to recommend to clients.
-Todd H.


Will is the best! He communicates extremely well and was absolutely great at explaining the process the whole way through! Will recommend him to all of my friends and family for future home purchases!
– Madison L.


Will Reno and Fairway made our loan an absolute breeze. Everyone kept telling us that buying a home is a very stressful situation but Will made it easier then anyone in our entire family had imagined possible. 99 percent of the paperwork was handled online, and the other 1 percent, he had organized and highlighted where needed signed and overnighted it directly to our door, and all of the documents needed by us were easy to scan and upload directly to them. Towards the end we almost lost the mortgage but somehow Will pulled resources together and made it happen despite the issues. I would absolutely, 110 percent, recommend anyone to consider Will Reno to handle your loan applications.
– Jeremy B.


Will was very helpful for my entire home buying experience. He was professional and was able to fulfill all needs in a timely manner. I would highly recommend him to others and will continue to work with him in the future.
– Shawn F.